Monday 8 April 2013

Sweet words

I have been absent for a little while as we have been traveling in Vietnam for the past few weeks and I tried not to connect myself to a computer for too long while we were away. What a trip. I will share some gorgeous photos with you soon (once I get time to upload them onto the computer). Hoi An was my highlight! It's been a whirlwind since we've been home. My sister-in-law and beautiful niece are moving to WA so we've had family gatherings to boot to farewell them over the weekend, but we're now settling back into routine which is kind of nice.
I couldn't resist sharing this sweet little message with you from hardtofind. You can buy it in the form of a 100% linen handscreened tea towel and send it to someone special. Something to do today perhaps?... Enjoy your week. x


Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...