Friday 16 December 2011

Daylesford ~ Part Two

Let's go shopping! The shopping in Daylesford, or should I say for me mostly browsing, was wonderful with a great range of businesses to pass the time. I was in my element... so many markets to peruse, fresh produce, handicrafts, antique and eclectic furniture and bric-a-brac stores. I also just loved wandering the streets and looking at the stunning old cottages and cottage gardens. My picks: Lark, Rubi Lu, Mill Markets... these were AMAZING filled with antiques, collectables and retro vintage goodies (You can also find Mill Markets in Ballarat, Geelong, Warnambool and Newcomb), Sunday markets near the old railway station, Cliffy's and Bocconcini for foodie gifts, olive oil, muesli, olives, cheeses, dips, French lemonade, chutney, jams, or for coffee, cake, breakfast, brunch or lunch. Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...