Wednesday 8 February 2012

Picture walls


I have been searching for some examples of picture walls with frames that do not match. The majority that I come across I do not take to for one reason or another, but I am enjoying the variety and the layout in this one. I am usually a matching frame kind of girl but I am branching out. I have a number of different pictures and belongings I want to frame and display in my bedroom, and rather than re-frame, I think I can make it work with what I have. Time now to get started. Some of my precious items include a piece of art my Gran painted which I had framed, a birthday card my late brother wrote to me, and a photograph of me when I was pregnant to name a few. I'll keep you posted. 
Image via Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...