Monday 20 August 2012

Renovation heaven

I have been a little quiet of late for many reasons, one of which is I lost my voice, so quiet quite literally, and I have also been extremely busy at work organising a major event which was held on Sunday. All went well which is what you want, and so I now have more time to be at home with my daughter and to squeeze in blog posts while she is sleeping...YAY! Another thing this past week which has consumed me is that we have had to do an urgent renovation of our bathroom in our investment property which is an unexpected cost, but I have to say that I am having an absolute ball planning it. Hanging out to sink my teeth into another project. We have four weeks to achieve it and I am quietly confident. I have just purchased 50% of the big ticket items online in one hour, can you believe it. The tiles, vanity and almost the toilet and shower screen. So stay tuned for the reveal. Fingers crossed we can stick to the time frame and our budget which we've set at $5000. If I can go under I'll be thrilled. It's like a little challenge. Hope you have had a great start to the week, off to bed for me... until tomorrow.


Image from Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...