Thursday 4 July 2013

Weekend


It's officially the weekend for me, so feeling slightly chilled tonight as I write this sipping a Coriole Reserve Chenin Blanc. I can't believe it has been almost a month since my last post. Crazy. It's been an interesting month, filled with love, happiness, work, friends, laughter, planning approval (yes... excited)... wine, movies, gardening, a cold, warm fires, frosty mornings and lots of carbs and cheese arrrhhhhh! Welcome to winter in the Adelaide Hills.
Excited by the month ahead and what's in store. Also excited by another night in the city this weekend checking out some new wine bars (all in the name of research for the tv show I work for of course ;-)
I am filled with inspiration and have lots of cool places and things to share with you that I have come across while filming for SALifeTV for Channel Seven. I promise I will.

Image via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...