Saturday 28 April 2012

Kitchen love


Ahhh, I love it when things come together. We decided a little while ago to do up our current kitchen to get us by until we knock off the lean-to and renovate out the back of our house. Well I am excited to say that the new benchtops went in yesterday, along with a new sink and taps, and I am so excited by the transformation. I will post some before and after pictures once we have tiled the splashback (that's my job this weekend and I am slightly nervous about it). While my daughter had her sleep yesterday I continued to flick through mags and add to my inspiration folder. The kitchen above was one of those picutres. I absolutely love the light shades above the benchtop. Have a wonderful weekend!

Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...