Sunday 25 March 2012

J'adore... a wonderful week


Well what a week it's been. I left for Sydney on Wednesday with a friend to see Lenny Kravitz live in concert. What a wonderful experience. I have to say support act The Cranberries were outstanding. We shopped (mainly just trying on clothes and putting them back for me), ate out, walked a lot, had ice cream in the beautiful Sydney sun, dinner at a stunning Japanese restaurant in Surry Hills with an old friend, more perusing the shops and then homeward bound. Managed to see the film My Week with Marilyn on the plane which just topped off a lovely few days away.
Then a busy weekend including a sensational crab lasagne Saturday night which I'll share with you soon, and a morning at the inspiring Bowerbird Bazaar today. Exhausted, but stoked with my little Rebecca Roth rose earrings, and lovely to see KD. I was thrilled to see the stunning Grandeliers on display too. I vow to buy more for the one day renovation. You can see mine here. Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...