Tuesday 3 January 2012

Daylesford ~ Part Five

I love taking photos of anything that grabs my attention and I found a lot of that in and around Daylesford. Here are some random photos from our week long stay. 


I am on the search for a letterbox to replace our tired looking one. This one made me take notice. Beautifully rustic. 


Lots of yummy treats on display at a local bakery. 


We paid a visit to Wild Duck Creek winery while in the region, and while sitting in the car with Little Miss A who was fast asleep, I captured this stunning blue wren in amongst the wild flowers. 


On the weekend we were there my husband's Auntie and Uncle came to stay (it is their house after all), and Ian made some gorgeous pizzas for tea. This one was my favourite. Sautéed mushroom and spinach.


My pretty shoes. I couldn't resist. 

I have been inspired yet again by Yvonne from Yvestown and while Little Miss A has her nap this afternoon I am making over my TV cabinet. I'll share with you soon. Better get on to my second coat before she wakes. See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...