Wednesday 22 June 2011

Ceramicist, Honor Freeman

An Airtight Container for Every Occasion by Honor Freeman
For my birthday last year my husband bought me flights for a friend and I to go shopping in Melbourne for the weekend. Very exciting, although at the time I was Fashion Fasting, which was like entering the most fabulous French patisserie and being a coeliac. We did however go to a show, slept in and ate at some of the most amazing restaurants including The Press Club which was an experience in itself. On the flight home I purchased the latest Inside Out magazine and while slowly flicking through it I came across a small photograph of some beautiful ceramics. My friend Jane and I had just been admiring similar works in a little side street in Melbourne and so it demanded my attention. When I looked to see who the designer was, I was thrilled to see the name Honor Freeman, a girl I went to school with. I love her take on Tupperware (above).

Image from Craftsouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...