Tuesday 10 May 2011

Bravo Bowerbird

I always find it hard to contain my excitement after visiting the Bowerbird Bazaar. So many gorgeous things all in the one place. I came across my new favourite stationery range this time round which I must share. write to me has the most fantastic vintage images printed to kraft card and paper in the form of notebooks, letter sets, blank cards, recipe collection books, invites and the list goes on. Take a look and you'll be addicted too.


 Images via write to me

I also picked up this positive print from printspace for my daughter's bedroom. I just love it! The quote is by Henry David Thoreau... doesn't it fill your heart with such a powerful energy?! I feel a trip to IKEA coming along to buy a frame. Can't wait to hang it up. Have a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...